1300 1D Portable Scanner
1300 1D Portable Scanner
Request Quote for Best Pricing
- 【Tera Mini Pocket 1D CCD Scanner】Tera 1300C Scanner is a high performance CCD scanner equipped with 2500 pixel camera, which is far superior to the common CCD scanner (1500 pixel) on the market. It can easily capture 1D barcodes from paper and screen, such as computer monitor, smartphone or tablet, effectively compensate for the problem that laser scanner can not identify screen code.
- 【3-in-1 Connection Ways】This 1300C scanner works with Bluetooth, 2.4GHz wireless and USB 2.0 wired mode. The transmission distance can be 656ft in barrier free environment and 98 ft in an environment with obstacles using a 2.4G USB dongle. Easily connected with your laptop, PC, mobile phone, tablet, iphone, ipad, POS. Work with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iOS.
- 【Time Prefix Suffix Function】 Add time as prefix or suffix, allowing you to keep a record of the exact time of the scan. A convenient setting when you need a better track of scan time. It can help greatly improve your work efficiency. Simply scanning the setting barcode to turn on/off Time prefix suffix function.
Tera 1D 2500 Pixel CCD Wireless Barcode Scanner Mini Portable Pocket Handheld Small Bar Code Reader for Inventory Management Small Businesses 1300C
- Tera 1300C barcode scanner is a stylish, high-performance portable 1D barcode scanner with good reading performance, which can easily read barcodes on different media such as paper, commodities and screens.
- 1300C is a high performance CCD scanner equipped with 2500 pixel camera, which is far superior to the common CCD scanner (1500 pixel) on the market. The CCD scanner has no movable parts and the impact resistance is excellent, which made it more durable than a laser scanner and give years of dependable service.
- It can be mainly applied to cell phone payment, commodity barcode scanning, inventory counting, etc.
NOTE: Please DO NOT use quick charge adapters to charge the scanner, suggested charging current 5V1A.
This scanner does not support the USB Power Delivery (USB PD) charging standard of the USB-C interface. Please do not use the USB PD standard power adapter and data cable to charge this product. It is recommended to use the original USB cable included in the package for charging.
3-in-1 Connection Design:
- Bluetooth Connection: Support HID / SPP / BLE mode, Easily connected with your laptop, PC, mobile phone, tablet, POS. the transmission distance in the obstacles environment is about 10m / 33ft.
- 2.4G Wireless Connection: Connect the scanner to your device via the USB dongle, Work with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, linux. the tansmission in the environment without any obstacles can reach up to 60m / 200ft.
- USB Connection: Connect the scanner to your device via the USB cable. In wired mode, user can scan barcode while charging.
Time Prefix Suffix Function: Add time as prefix or suffix, allowing you to keep a record of the exact time of the scan. A convenient setting when you need a better track of scan time. It can help greatly improve your work efficiency. Simply scanning the setting barcode to turn on/off Time prefix suffix function.
- With super decoding ability support scan damaged barcode, distortion barcode, colorful barcode and reflective barcode, etc special barcode.
- Tera 1300C scanner easily capture Digital/Screen Barcodes:
- 1D Decode Capability: Codabar, Code 11, Code93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ISBN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, 2/5 Matrix, ect.
Support Extended Functions
- Support extended functions such as adding or hiding characters, add prefix and suffix, etc.
- Support multiple languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc.
- To get the correct output, make the scanner's keyboard language consistent with your computer's keyboard language.
- The scanner's factory default language is English.
- Using a 1200mAh battery, 1300C barcode scanner has a 12 hours of continuous scanning. It can work about two weeks in daily used after full charge. It takes 3 to 4 hours to full charge the scanner.
|English User Manual||20 Mar 2023||PDF 10.97MB|
1. Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, we do.
If you are looking for a discounted price for bulk orders, please refer to quantity price tiers on product pages.
If you are applying for our distributor and partner program, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
2. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Meta Pay directly on our website.
We also accept ACH payments or wire transfers to our bank account.
3. Do you accept Purchase Order?
Yes, we accept Purchase Orders with ACH payments or wire transfer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Do you accept Net Terms?
Unfortunately, we don't accept Net Terms at this moment. Only 100% prepayment upfront is accepted.
1. How do I make changes to my order?
Please email us at email@example.com or text to (909)242-8669 within 24 hours of placing your order. We will be able to change the order if it has not shipped by the time you reach us.
2. How do I cancel my order?
Please get in touch with our customer service team within 24 hours of placing your order for assistance. We can cancel the order if it has not been shipped out.
If the package has shipped, please ensure that the product is unused and return the product to us. Please note that you will need to pay for return shipping.
Learn more about Return & Refund.
3. My product is faulty or arrived defected/missing.
Although this rarely happens, if the item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service in a timely manner and we will send you a replacement once we confirm the item is defective.
We apologize for your less-than-perfect experience.
4. Can I return my product?
Returns are accepted if you are not fully satisfied with your product. Returned items must be new or with minor signs of use and undamaged.
All return shipping costs are at your own expense.
To start the return process, please contact our customer service.
For more details, please see our Return & Refund Policy.
6. How to place a tax exempt order with Tera?
Please register a user account on our website, and send us your account user email address along with your tax exempt form. We will notify you when it is ready.
1. Do you ship to my country?
We provide shipping to most countries in the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't find your country when checking out.
2. How much does shipping cost?
We provide free shipping for orders over $99 to the following countries: United States, Canada, Singapore, Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands.
For other countries, shipping costs are based on the weight of your package. Please contact us with your shipping information to calculate your shipping cost.
3. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Unfortunately, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes at this moment.
4. Can I update the shipping address for my order?
Please email us at email@example.com or text to (909)242-8669 within 24 hours of placing your order.
We can change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not shipped yet.
5. How can I track my order?
Our orders are fulfilled by UPS, DHL, or Fedex. You can track your order through the delivery service provider website with the tracking number we provided.
Custom & OEM
1. Can I get my product personalized?
Yes, you can. The MOQ for barcode scanners is 200 units, and additional charges for customization will apply.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
2. How long does it take to customize?
It depends on the quantity and complexity of your customization requirements. Please allow at least 4 weeks for customization orders.
Email us at email@example.com for more informaiton.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.