D5100-Z 2D Wireless Barcode Scanner with Stand
D5100-Z 2D Wireless Barcode Scanner with Stand
Request Quote for Best Pricing
- 【Battery Level Indicator and 2000mAh Capacity】Larger battery enables longer continuous usage and twice the stand-by time of others. With the unique battery indicator light showing the remaining battery level, no more Low Battery Anxiety. Stand-by time>60days. Continuous usage>40 hours
- 【Anti-Shock Silicone&Stand】The orange anti-shock silicone protective cover can avoid scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet. IP54 technology protects the wireless barcode scanner from dust. The supporting bracket can free your hands and make it more convenient to use.
- 【2-in-1 Connection Ways】This scanner works with 2.4GHz wireless and USB 2.0 wired mode. The transmission distance in obstacles environment is about 100m / 328ft; the tansmission in barrier free environment can reach up to 400m / 0.25mi.
- 【Supports Multi Languages】Languages available: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc. The scanner's factory default language is English. To make sure the barcodes output correctly, please get the scanner's language aligned with your computer's keyboard language.
- 【Scan both Screen and Printed 1D 2D QR Bar Code Symbologies】1D barcode type: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Coda bar, MSI Plessey, GS1, China Post, Databar(RSS), Korea, NEC2 of 5,etc. 2D barcode type: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec code, Maxicode.
Scanner head designed in Germany with European quality standards
System software originated from Germany
First-class main chip with competitive superior quality
Tera is an international pioneer brand designed in Germany that specializes in barcode scanners with research centers in Berlin and Munich. Tera Pro Series has assembled the essence of design, R&D and production of Tera barcode scanners during the past 6 years. It is a brand-new professional generation of upgraded products by Tera.
If you need a PDF version of the manual, please go to Tera official website to download it yourself.
Suitable for all kind 2D QR printed/screen digital barcodes
Supports Adding or Hiding Digits
- This scanner allows to add/hide characters before or in the middle of or after the barcode.
- Prefix and/or suffix of max. 20 digits can be added to the scanned barcode.
Supports 25 Languages
- Supports multiple languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc.
- To get the correct output, make the scanner's keyboard language consistent with your computer's keyboard language.
- The scanner's factory default language is English.
Two Scanning Modes
- Key Trigger Mode
- Continuous Mode
1. Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, we do.
If you are looking for a discounted price for bulk orders, please refer to quantity price tiers on product pages.
If you are applying for our distributor and partner program, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
2. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Meta Pay directly on our website.
We also accept ACH payments or wire transfers to our bank account.
3. Do you accept Purchase Order?
Yes, we accept Purchase Orders with ACH payments or wire transfer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Do you accept Net Terms?
Unfortunately, we don't accept Net Terms at this moment. Only 100% prepayment upfront is accepted.
1. How do I make changes to my order?
Please email us at email@example.com or text to (909)242-8669 within 24 hours of placing your order. We will be able to change the order if it has not shipped by the time you reach us.
2. How do I cancel my order?
Please get in touch with our customer service team within 24 hours of placing your order for assistance. We can cancel the order if it has not been shipped out.
If the package has shipped, please ensure that the product is unused and return the product to us. Please note that you will need to pay for return shipping.
Learn more about Return & Refund.
3. My product is faulty or arrived defected/missing.
Although this rarely happens, if the item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service in a timely manner and we will send you a replacement once we confirm the item is defective.
We apologize for your less-than-perfect experience.
4. Can I return my product?
Returns are accepted if you are not fully satisfied with your product. Returned items must be new or with minor signs of use and undamaged.
All return shipping costs are at your own expense.
To start the return process, please contact our customer service.
For more details, please see our Return & Refund Policy.
6. How to place a tax exempt order with Tera?
Please register a user account on our website, and send us your account user email address along with your tax exempt form. We will notify you when it is ready.
1. Do you ship to my country?
We provide shipping to most countries in the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't find your country when checking out.
2. How much does shipping cost?
We provide free shipping for orders over $99 to the following countries: United States, Canada, Singapore, Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands.
For other countries, shipping costs are based on the weight of your package. Please contact us with your shipping information to calculate your shipping cost.
3. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Unfortunately, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes at this moment.
4. Can I update the shipping address for my order?
Please email us at email@example.com or text to (909)242-8669 within 24 hours of placing your order.
We can change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not shipped yet.
5. How can I track my order?
Our orders are fulfilled by UPS, DHL, or Fedex. You can track your order through the delivery service provider website with the tracking number we provided.
Custom & OEM
1. Can I get my product personalized?
Yes, you can. The MOQ for barcode scanners is 200 units, and additional charges for customization will apply.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
2. How long does it take to customize?
It depends on the quantity and complexity of your customization requirements. Please allow at least 4 weeks for customization orders.
Email us at email@example.com for more informaiton.