L5100Y-Z Laser 1D Wired Barcode Scanner with Stand
L5100Y-Z Laser 1D Wired Barcode Scanner with Stand
Request Quote for Best Pricing
- 【Plug & Play】Simply plug it into your computer and you’re in business. No driver needed. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux(there should be a USB 2.0 port is available on your device); works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- 【Ergonomic trigger and handle design】Convenient and flexible to use. USB cable is easy to use laser barcode scanner for businesses, shops and warehouse operations.
- 【Strong 1D decoding ability】Suitable for all 1D barcodes: EAN13, EAN8, UPC A, UPC E, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE 39, CODE 93, INTERLEAVED 2/5, STANDARD 2/5, MATRIX 2/5, CODE 128, EAN / UCC 128, CODE 11, CHINESE POST. Even damaged, linted, scratched, smeared, colored, inverse, ultra-long and 3 mil 1D barcodes are nothing difficult.
- 【FAST & ACCURATE】With super decoding ability, scanning speeds at up to 300/sec. Error rate less 1/5 million. Reading Accuracy: 3mil. Manual scanning and Auto continuous scanning modes to choose from. Switch easily just by scanning barcodes provided in instruction manual.
- 【Compatible with multiple systems and languages】Can be linked to the following systems: Mac OS, Linux and Windows. With the USB cable you can easily couple it to any compatible host. It works with QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Novell, etc; supports languages such as English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc. The barcode scanner can be widely used in supermarkets, retail, post office, logistics, banks and medical facilities.
【FDA Regulation of Laser Certificate】Certificate number: CDRH2111254-000
Please Note: This scanner DOES NOT scan 2D, QR, or codes on digital Screens.
Ergonomic Design -- Several design elements are integrated into the upgraded Tera L5100Y. The scanner handle is extended by 0.3 inches (8mm) and thickened, along with the specially designed curve, making it much more comfortable for US customers to hold this product for a long time. The trigger is designed to be smooth and flat for a better grip feeling.
Anti-Shock Silicone – The orange anti-shock silicone provides complete protection for your scanner, avoiding collision damage or break while falling off your desk or shelf. IP54 technology protects the scanner from dust.
Support Extended Functions
- Support extended functions such as adding or hiding characters, add prefix and suffix, etc.
Support 25 Languages
- Support multiple languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc.
- To get the correct output, make the scanner's keyboard language consistent with your computer's keyboard language.
- The scanner's factory default language is English.
2 Scanning Modes
- Key trigger mode
- Continuous mode
1. Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, we do.
If you are looking for a discounted price for bulk orders, please refer to quantity price tiers on product pages.
If you are applying for our distributor and partner program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Meta Pay directly on our website.
We also accept ACH payments or wire transfers to our bank account.
3. Do you accept Purchase Order?
Yes, we accept Purchase Orders with ACH payments or wire transfer. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
4. Do you accept Net Terms?
Unfortunately, we don't accept Net Terms at this moment. Only 100% prepayment upfront is accepted.
1. How do I make changes to my order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (909)242-8669 within 24 hours of placing your order. We will be able to change the order if it has not shipped by the time you reach us.
2. How do I cancel my order?
Please get in touch with our customer service team within 24 hours of placing your order for assistance. We can cancel the order if it has not been shipped out.
If the package has shipped, please ensure that the product is unused and return the product to us. Please note that you will need to pay for return shipping.
Learn more about Return & Refund.
3. My product is faulty or arrived defected/missing.
Although this rarely happens, if the item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service in a timely manner and we will send you a replacement once we confirm the item is defective.
We apologize for your less-than-perfect experience.
4. Can I return my product?
Returns are accepted if you are not fully satisfied with your product. Returned items must be new or with minor signs of use and undamaged.
All return shipping costs are at your own expense.
To start the return process, please contact our customer service.
For more details, please see our Return & Refund Policy.
6. How to place a tax exempt order with Tera?
Please register a user account on our website, and send us your account user email address along with your tax exempt form. We will notify you when it is ready.
1. Do you ship to my country?
We provide shipping to most countries in the world. Please email us at email@example.com if you don't find your country when checking out.
2. How much does shipping cost?
We provide free shipping for orders over $99 to the following countries: United States, Canada, Singapore, Austria, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands.
For other countries, shipping costs are based on the weight of your package. Please contact us with your shipping information to calculate your shipping cost.
3. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Unfortunately, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes at this moment.
4. Can I update the shipping address for my order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (909)242-8669 within 24 hours of placing your order.
We can change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not shipped yet.
5. How can I track my order?
Our orders are fulfilled by UPS, DHL, or Fedex. You can track your order through the delivery service provider website with the tracking number we provided.
Custom & OEM
1. Can I get my product personalized?
Yes, you can. The MOQ for barcode scanners is 200 units, and additional charges for customization will apply.
Please email us at email@example.com for further help.
2. How long does it take to customize?
It depends on the quantity and complexity of your customization requirements. Please allow at least 4 weeks for customization orders.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more informaiton.